(1) Level 2 Property: Added 4 new Properties [Bulker, Biker, Shooter, Vehicle]. Get a Defense Bonus when attacking enemies that are destroying our Clan's Territory
(2) Level 4 Property: Added 4 new Properties [Bulker, Biker, Shooter, Vehicle]. Get a Attack Bonus when attacking enemies that are destroying our Clan's Territory
(3) Level 5 Property: Added 1 new Property [Mobilization]. Raid Capacity is increased when attacking enemies that are destroying our Clan's Territory.
2.Decoration System: Added a new Turf Effect [Superstar]
1. The Scrap Collector:
(1) Players can now choose whether they want the Scrape Collector to leave the Turf or not.
(2) Added [Checks] and new [Family Emblems] to the Recycle List.
(3) The requirements for recycling [Production Boost] items has been adjusted. You’ll now need a Lv. 16 Mansion.
2. Nightscape Display Settings: The nightscape feature can now be opened or closed at the [Settings] – [Options].
3. Added some new sounds and special effects.
【Optimization & Adjustments】
1. Optimized and updated some of the interfaces. Adjusted and modified some of the descriptions.
2. Pawnbroker Optimization:
(1) Players can now be directed to the event at the Equipment Exchange interface during the Set Enhancing Event.
(2) There will now be a display explaining how to obtain the required Equipment for a certain exchange.
3. Optimized Global Auction House: A notice will be provided if the last Bidder and the current Bidder is the same person.
4. Optimized the [Armored Truck] event:
(1) The time it takes for an Ops to travel to protect a Gas Station has been adjusted
(2) The time it takes for an Armored Truck to go to a Gas Station and for it to be protected at the Gas Station has been adjusted.
(3) Battles at the Gas Station will only result in Wounded Crew Members and not Lost Crew Members. All Wounded Crew Members will be directly sent to the Healing Center.
(4) The Turf will not be affected when escorting a Normal Truck. However, escorting an Advanced Truck will instantly end any Truce effect.
1. Previously, Vigilantes who were placed into a dispatched Formation were not returning to Garrison the Wall when they returned to the Turf. This has been fixed.
Official Mafia City release notes can be found here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1