Large Social ACTIVE Clan: Nearly 50 members, supportive and friendly officers and leader, looking for recruits!

A place to recruit members for clan
Red Marauder_S263

Large Social ACTIVE Clan: Nearly 50 members, supportive and friendly officers and leader, looking for recruits!

Post by Red Marauder_S263 » 08/19/18 4:45 pm

Large Social ACTIVE Clan: Nearly 50 members, supportive and friendly officers and leader, regular clan raids, clan events, members across the globe... Read more here!

"We're looking for members who are willing to support and look after their fellow clanmates in times of trouble, as well as contribute to the clan and help it grow in the long run. Doing this ensures them and their clanmates benefits to reap, as well as help them get accustomed to the clan and its environment. As long as they support their fellow friends, we will provide close watch and protection against anyone foolish enough to challenge one of our own.

You mess with one of us, you mess with all of us."
-Deseanp1

Greetings.

My name is Red Marauder, but you can call me Red. I'm a representative of the Phoenix Clan and I'm in charge of recruiting new, upstart members into our growing family.

Here in the Phoenix Clan, we value teamwork, dedication and loyalty above all. These values are reflected in all the clan's leaders as well as members, and we're hoping that our new recruits can practice those qualities themselves.

We are a high-rank clan and are allies with another top clan: World Wide Mafia (#WWM)

...and we are also working on an alliance with the no. 2 clan in the city: Boss City (Bos). This is still a work in progress. We'll update this post with more info in the future.

What we provide our recruits:

1. Regular protection and support.
Whether that be defending your base from your enemy forces, or raiding a rival base to teach them a lesson. The Phoenix Family will not hesitate to come to your aid when you need it most. No matter how strong the enemy, we won't go down without taking them with us!

2. Guidance and advice for new players.t
New to the game? No problem! We have a number of veteran players who have a lot of experience and strategies to share. If you're having trouble figuring out what to do next, just ask one of our leaders and they'll be able to point you in the right direction.

3. A stable network of support for more experienced players.
If you're already familiar with the game, then we have something else to offer. You can share experiences and strategies with our older clan members, which will be a good chance to get comfortable in the group. For those of you who are interested, you can also help out our newer clan members by giving them pointers and helping them (which is a good way to get promoted, may I add.) Who knows? Maybe you'll learn something new along the way...

4. A chance to grow and develop.
With lots of raids happening and the constant protection, as well as the comfortable environment we offer in our clan chat, you'll have many chances to grow and up your strength before you eventually decide to help us in our battles. We won't rush your development, and we have our standards relatively low in that regard. As long as you stay active within the clan, you're still one of us in the end.

5. An earnest and caring family to call your own.
Let's be real for a second here. Out of all of you, there are bound to be a few of you who are considered rejects of their clan. Treated badly, or discriminated against because of their lack of strength. In our eyes, there's nothing worse than leaders who show little to no respect, or look down on their own clan members in favor of their greed and lust for power.

If you decide to be a part of the Phoenix family, there will be no such discrimination or pressure to uphold. We make it a point to treat all our fellow brothers and sisters as equals, as part of the same family. As such, nobody left behind.

You are more than welcome (and even encouraged) to interact and have conversations with the family in the clan chat. We will accept you with open arms.

However, we do have a few things we need from you, as well as a set of rules that you need to comply to. This is to make sure the clan environment is safe, comfortable and enjoyable for everyone. We apologize for any inconveniences these requirements may cause.

What we require from our recruits:

1. Active participation in the clan chat. (Semi-optional)
As bothersome as it may be, we don't want our fellow members to sit quietly in the background and be left out of the action. Our clan is built on the foundation of teamwork, and good communication is an essential part of that. You are not expected to be active in the chat all that often (though it is required if you want to be promoted), but we do expect you to keep up with the announcements and updates presented in the chat, and talk with our other members once in a while. This brings us to our second requirement...

2. Be ready to aid fellow clanmates in need of assistance (with a special exception.)
This is another reason to stay active in the chat. Fellow clanmates might request reinforcements for defense or attack in the clan chat. When this happens, all available clanmates are required to send a sizeable portion of their forces to aid them (within reason, of course.)

However, there is an exception to this rule. If you feel like your army is not yet strong enough to provide significant support, or if you can't afford to spare any troops (e.g. if your base is under attack), then you are not required to follow this rule. Instead, your fellow clanmates will help you with whatever situation you're dealing with. As mentioned before, we will not force our smaller members to aid in battles if they are not ready so long as they are active and contribute in other ways, such as...

3. Donate to the clan frequently.
For your benefit as well as the other members', you will be asked to donate to your donation limit in Clan Properties at least once every two days. This ensures that the clan will grow at a steady pace, and will be more effective and capable in the long run. All this just at the cost of a small portion of your resources.

Extra Note: If you are short on resources at any point, other clan members can supply some to you as long as you have the Bootleg Market. Don't be shy to ask!

4. Be respectful and cooperate.
As we said, we would like to keep the clan environment safe and sustainable for everyone, and we need your cooperation to do so. From time to time, clan officers and the leader can issue out orders for the better, and we ask that you respond and address those orders if possible. We also ask you to be respectful to your fellow clan members if you decide to join. We are all family after all, we have to treat each other with dignity. And finally...

5. BE ACTIVE!
This is by far the easiest requirement, but also the most important. We need to be able to catch up with the other clans out there, and for that, we need every member's active participation. Help your fellow clanmates, communicate, donate and just be active in general. That's all we ask of you.

If you made it this far, then congrats! You're ready to join the clan and be a part of our Phoenix Family! There are still a few rules to go over, so here's a quick summary.

Clan Rules:

1. No activity for over 72 hours without permission will result in an instant kick or demotion. No hard feelings.

2. Be respectful to your fellow clanmates. Failure to do so will result in a warning, then a kick or demotion.

3. Contribute to the clan, whether it be by helping out your clanmates or donating to the clan.

4. No attacking our allies. Breaking this rule means that we will not protect you from any retaliation, and/or kick or demote you.

5. Need to be at least Mansion level 5 and 5,000 power to join.

6. And lastly, have fun! That's why we're here, after all. Never forget this rule!

And that concludes this post. I will be keeping an eye and updating this post for the next few weeks (or until we get enough members.) Thank you for your time, and I'm looking forward to seeing you joining our ranks! :)

See you soon!

Clan location: City #263, 632:627

Contact Red Marauder, H U L K or Lizzie24 if you have any questions.
:u1F600: :u1F602: :u1F605: :u1F606: :u1F607: :u1F608: :u1F60A: :u1F60D: :u1F60E: :u1F60F: :u1F610: :u1F618: :u1F61D: :u1F61E: :u1F621: :u1F624: :u1F625: :u1F628: :u1F629: :u1F62D: :u1F62F: :u1F631: :u1F635: :u1F637:

KING ABDULRAHMAN_S323

Re: Large Social ACTIVE Clan: Nearly 50 members, supportive and friendly officers and leader, looking for recruits!

Post by KING ABDULRAHMAN_S323 » 11/17/18 8:06 pm

With me the email for support for the game please I need to help I can’t except liver 15 I have a problem inside the game I need to help thank you very much
:u1F600: :u1F602: :u1F605: :u1F606: :u1F607: :u1F608: :u1F60A: :u1F60D: :u1F60E: :u1F60F: :u1F610: :u1F618: :u1F61D: :u1F61E: :u1F621: :u1F624: :u1F625: :u1F628: :u1F629: :u1F62D: :u1F62F: :u1F631: :u1F635: :u1F637:

KING ABDULRAHMAN_S323

Re: Large Social ACTIVE Clan: Nearly 50 members, supportive and friendly officers and leader, looking for recruits!

Post by KING ABDULRAHMAN_S323 » 11/17/18 8:07 pm

With me the email for support for the game please I need to help I can’t except liver 15 I have a problem inside the game I need to help thank you very much
My email
Aom_bm1000@hotmail.com
My phone number
+1(667)777-7797

Return to “Clan Recruitment”